Water Clarifier and Nitrate Remover by Algone
- Clear Cloudy Aquariums & Polish Water for Stunning Clarity
- Remove Harmful Nitrate, Ammonia & Nitrite
- Restore Balanced and Healthy Aquarium Conditions
Balance & Safeguard
- Control Nutrients for Improved Aquarium & Fish Health
- Maintain a Crystal Clear & Balanced Aquarium
- Prevent Common Problems Related to Poor Water Quality
The Managed Aquarium
Nutrients must be managed for a successful aquarium. Nitrates resulting from the break-down of waste will accumulate in the tank without maintenance. Water changes are a common method of nitrate reduction. Changing water however can be time consuming and messy, and not always effective. Using Algone between water changes allows for a significant increase in continuous nitrate reduction. The result is a healthier and more balanced aquarium with crystal clear water. ALGONE is an essential part of aquarium management.
Waste in the Aquarium
Ammonia, nitrite, and nitrate cannot be avoided in the aquarium. They are the result of accumulating waste in the fish tank. With proper care, ammonia and nitrite should not be detectable. Nitrate however is the final stage of the aquarium’s natural break down of organic waste. It will accumulate unless removed. The negative effects of aquarium nitrate are well documented and include algae outbreaks, green aquarium water, lowered dissolved oxygen levels, fish stress, reduced ability to reproduce, diminished color in fish, harm to corals & invertebrates, stunned growth in fry and juveniles.
Is ALGONE right for my aquarium?
- For use in freshwater, saltwater, planted, and delicate reef tanks.
- Algone is a drop-in pouch placed directly into the filter. There is no tedious dosing required.
- Use in aquariums of 5 gallons and larger.
- Available in two convenient sizes to fit any filter and any size aquarium.
- Benefits both problem tanks and healthy aquariums.
- ALGONE solves & prevents problems while simplifying aquarium maintenance.
Use ALGONE in any fish tank. Gentle and safe for freshwater, saltwater, and delicate planted & reef aquariums.
VERSATILE & EFFECTIVE
Clear cloudy aquarium water, restore the biological balance, and prevent many common aquarium problems.
ALGONE is non-toxic & 100% chemical-free making it the perfect treatment for delicate aquatic environments!
ALGONE is the aquarist’s favorite supplement for over 2 decades and counting. Used by experts & novices everywhere!
For Freshwater and Saltwater Aquariums
- Each box contains 6 easy-to-use filter pouches
- Use in any aquarium
- Clear cloudy aquarium water
- Remove nitrate, ammonia, and dissolved organic pollutants
- Correct and prevent many common aquarium problems
- Maintain a crystal clear and balanced aquarium
- Save time maintaining your aquarium
The Perfect Filter Supplement For Freshwater Aquariums
Algone clears cloudy aquarium water, removes nitrates, prevents nitrate related problems, restores and maintains tank’s biological balance, prevents common problems caused by deteriorating water quality.
- Reduces fish stress caused by harmful nutrients
- Polishes aquarium water crystal clear
- Safe for all freshwater fish and live plants
- Safe for bottom feeders, snails, plecos, and frogs
Algone continuously removes nitrate, as well as nitrite & ammonia from the water. Through the removal of these harmful and potentially lethal nutrients, Algone creates the ideal aquatic environment suitable for healthy and thriving fish life. Throughout this process the water is polished to a crystal clear sparkle.
Clarity, Balance & Vibrancy in the Reef Tank
SALTWATER & REEF
Running a delicate reef aquarium? ALGONE creates the perfect low-nutrient environment for a healthy, thriving reef tank!
Clears cloudy aquarium water, removes nitrates, restores and maintains tank’s biological balance, prevents common problems caused by deteriorating water quality.
- Safe for invertebrates and corals
- Removes soluble organic impurities
- Increases dissolved oxygen levels
- Removes soluble carbohydrate and protein
- Protects trace elements
Algone gently removes pollutants before they negatively impact the fragile reef environment. Removing excessive nitrates, organic & inorganic pollutants, carbohydrates, and proteins is essential for a healthy reef tank.
Small box: For tanks 5-110 gallons (treats up to 330 gallons of water)
Large box: For tanks 110 gallons and larger (treats up to 1200 gallons of water)