HI770710P pH 7.01 and 10.01 Sachets by Hanna
HI770710P are premium quality pH 7.01 and 10.01 calibration buffer solutions. Each sachet is made of light block foil ensuring freshness each time one is opened. Hanna’s line of calibration buffers have been specially formulated to have an expiration of 5 years from the date of manufacture for an unopened sachet. The HI770710P is a sachet of either pH 7.01 or pH 10.01 containing 20 mL of buffer.
- Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
- Accuracy of +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C
HI770710P are premium quality pH 7.01 or 10.01 calibration buffers produced in accordance with ISO 3696/BS3978 standards using high purity salts, deionized water, certified weight-checked balances, and Class A glassware in a temperature controlled environment monitored with certified thermometers. Reported values are accurate to +/- 0.01 pH @ 25°C and are traceable to NIST Standard Reference Materials (SRMs).
Convenience of individual packaging
- Ideal for users that do not calibrate frequently
- Ideal for field use due to portability
- Every sachet is as fresh as the day it was packaged
- Hanna buffers are specially formulated to have a long shelf life for an unopened sachet.
- Prevents any oxidation from UV light that could alter the buffer value
- Easy to identify different buffer values
- Solution does not contain any dyes that may stain the reference cell of a pH electrode
Light block packaging.
Color coded label for easy pH buffer value identification
Standard ±0.01 pH
pH Value @25°C
10.01 & 7.01
Certificate of Analysis
Each order is for ONE SINGLE USE SACHET - Choose either pH 7.01 or pH 10.01