HYDROS WaveEngine Wave Pump WIFI Controller
A single app controls a variety of different pumps from your mobile devices to access all the features you desire, without the need for multiple apps, individual controllers and bulky power supplies that require a “bird’s nest” of cables and wires.
In The Box:
- WaveEngine Controller
- Power Supply with Power Cord
SIMPLIFY THE WAY WE MANAGE FLOW WITHIN OUR REEF AQUARIUMS
A single app controls a variety of different pumps from your mobile device. Access all the features you desire, without the need for multiple apps, individual controllers, and bulky power supplies that require a “bird’s nest” of cables and wires.
Until now, limited capabilities have restricted the simple controllers that manage popular pumps like the Maxspect Gyre, Reef Octopus Octo Pulse, TUNZE® Turbelle™ nanostream™, and EcoTech VorTech™ flow pumps.
In addition to this convenient and advanced control, you can reduce clutter by eliminating the DC power brick used by modern controllable pumps!
Here is how it works
- Direct Pump Driver - For many pumps, the HYDROS WaveEngine connects directly to the pump head removing the clutter of the power brick and the control head for these pumps.
- Maxspect Gyre XF-130 / 230, XF-150 / 250, XF-330 / 350, XF-280*
- IceCap Gyre 1K, 3K, 2K, 4K
- Reef Octopus RODC-2500, 3500 and 5500, VarioS-2 and 4, Octo Pulse 2 and 4
- 0-10V Control - Some pumps do not lend themselves to direct drive control due to cabling or other restrictions, but many of these pumps do offer 0-10V controllability. The HYDROS WaveEngine supplies four independent 0-10V outputs to control these pumps.
- Abyzz Pumps
- Reef Octopus Octo Pulse 2 and 4, VarioS 2, 4, 6 and 8, RODC 2500, 3500 and 5500
- TUNZE® Turbelle™ nanostreams™ pumps.
- Wireless Control - EcoTech Marine Vortech™ and Vectra™ pumps can be controlled using their wireless slave mode so you will no longer need multiple devices to control the most popular flow pump on the market. Better yet, you can make them work in conjunction with most any other brand of controllable powerheads.
- EcoTech VorTech™ MP10WQD, MP40WQD and MP60WQD
Here Is What It Can Do...
One App to Rule Them All
The HYDROS App from CoralVue will completely replace the need for individual manual controllers and apps.
By using modern technology, we can easily tap into the native control platform to access all the preset flow patterns and modes or create your own! Connect wirelessly to the HYDROS WaveEngine and then communicate with your flow pumps.
- Easily add pumps and specify the location of the pump in the aquarium as well as specify min & max speed a pump can run at
- Use different brand pumps to work together in different flow preset such as sync, anti-sync, triangle wave, square wave, sine wave as well as many other preset wave patterns
- Create multiple groups
- Create and access operational modes such as Feed, Water Change, or Night mode
- Monitor power consumption (volts, amps & watts) based on individual pumps & total consumption of all attached pumps
- Monitor pump’s RPM to ensure maximum performance
- EcoTech Vortech™ & Vectra™ pump compatible
- Full cloud connectivity so you can control your pumps from anywhere in the world
- Real-time notifications of system status & pump performance
- Define custom flow patterns of any duration up to 24 hours with 1/1000 second accuracy
*Maxspect Gyre 280 pumps can only run at 75% max intensity.
PLEASE NOTE: An appropriate pump adapter or 0-10V cable (sold separately) is required to connect pumps directly to the HYDROS WaveEngine.
SEE CHART BELOW FOR DETAILS ON FUNCTIONALITY
TWO WAVE ENGINES VERSIONS:
CoralVue HYDROS WaveEngine - Standard
It can control and monitor pumps from Maxspect, IceCap, Reef Octopus, Abyzz, Tunze, Waveline, and more using a single integrated flow management system. Control your flow pumps using our free HYDROS app for Android and iOS.
CoralVue HYDROS WaveEngine - EcoTech Marine Wireless Control
This version of the WaveEngine has all the capabilities of the Standard model but is also equipped with an EcoTech Marine wireless chip to control wireless (or "W") enabled VorTech pumps, like the MP10wQD, MP40wQD, and MP60wQD.
ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE:
HYDROS WaveEngine Direct Drive Pump Adapters
The WaveEngine has 4 x Direct Drive ports that you can plug pumps into, eliminating the need for that pump's power brick and its external controller. It is one of the main advantages of the WaveEngine—you can clear out a lot of clutter!
There are Direct Drive Adapters for the following pumps:
- Maxspect Gyre XF130/230 WaveEngine Pump Adapter
- Maxspect Gyre XF150/250/280 WaveEngine Pump Adapter
- Maxspect Gyre XF330/350 WaveEngine Pump Adapter
- IceCap Gyre 1K/2K/3K/4K WaveEngine Pump Adapter
- Reef Octopus Varios/Octo Pulse WaveEngine Pump Adapter
HYDROS WaveEngine 0-10V Quad Cable
Many pumps from brands like Abyzz, Tunze, and Reef Octopus have external controllers with a 0-10V port that allows them to connect to a third-party controller. You can connect and control up to 4 pumps at the same time using a single Quad Cable.
HYDROS WaveEngine 0-10V Tunze Adapter
The Tunze Adapter is required to control Tunze pumps with the WaveEngine. The way it works is as follows: Connect a Quad Cable to the WaveEngine. Connect the Tunze Adapter to the Quad Cable. Connect the Tunze Adapter to your Tunze pump controller. That's it!
HYDROS WaveEngine APX Link
The APX Link allows you to connect the WaveEngine's 0-10V input directly to a Neptune Systems APEX Controller (rather than using an outlet) so you can remotely control the WaveEngine from APEX Fusion. It's also compatible with other third-party controllers and Jebao pumps.