Massivore Delite Monster Fish Food by Hikari - Premium Sinking Pellets
Ideal Giant Fish Pellet
More Balanced Nutrition Than Live Food
Very Flavorful, Color Enhancing Diet
Sinking Daily Diet Color Enhancing Growth
A scientifically blended nutrient mix specifically for the really BIG carnivorous fish who tend to avoid feeding from the surface. This highly flavorful diet offers excellent growth and desirable form while improving coloration too!
A Unique Pellet Really BIG Fish Love
- A unique blend of proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins, minerals and amino acids all perfectly balanced to offer a daily diet most BIG carnivores eat
- Free of unwanted parasites and bacteria which are common hitch hikers with most live foods
- Higher levels of carotenoids promote the development of brilliant colors not common in carnivorous fish kept in an indoor aquarium void of natural sunlight
- Key ingredients in a rapidly sinking pellet allow a diet that helps most really BIG monster fish develop their true form over time
A Pellet Designed With A Purpose
- Absorbs water rapidly, taking on the texture of a live fish
- A highly flavorful nutrient mix
- Contains stabilized vitamin C to support immune system health
- Each pellet is the nutritional equivalent of from 4.3 to 6.5 live goldfish (mixed in package to address mixed carnivore tanks)
Feed once a day, an amount your fish will completely consume within a few minutes. Carnivorous fish may resist a new type of food when changing from live foods or less protein rich diets, but continued use will assure acceptance. Throwing a pellet at the surface of the aquarium and causing a splash can improve acceptance as it mimics the action of a live fish. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after the feeding period to avoid health impacting water quality issues.
Note: Hikari® Tropical Massivore Delite™ contains higher levels of natural ingredients which may cause a slight change in color from one production lot to another. Rest assured because of rigid quality standards each package meets superior nutritional specifications.
Fish meal, krill meal, cassava starch, wheat flour, brewers dried yeast, soybean meal, fish oil, dried seaweed meal, spirulina, DL-methionine, astaxanthin, L-lysine, canthaxanthin, garlic, choline chloride, vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (stabilized vitamin C), inositol, d-calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, vitamin A supplement, thiamine mononitrate, pyridoxine hydrochloride, niacin, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, ferrous sulfate, magnesium sulfate, zinc sulfate, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, red 3 (artificial color).*
* Because of Hikari's commitment to providing the highest quality nutrition available, some differences in ingredients may occur due to regular formula updates.
Crude Protein min. 45.0%
Crude Fat min. 7.0%
Crude Fiber max. 3.0%
Moisture max. 10.0%
Ash max. 14.0%
Phosphorus min. 1.0%
Vitamin A min. 18,000 IU/kg
Vitamin D3 min. 2,700 IU/kg
Vitamin E min. 1900 IU/kg
Ascorbic Acid min. 460 mg/kg