Classic 100 HOB Protein Skimmer
Footprint: 8" x 3.75"
- Adjustable Surface Skimmer
- Reef Octopus Aquatrance 1000s Skimmer Pump
- Low Profile body
- Air Silencer
- Solid Acrylic Construction
- Efficient Performance
The ultimate in Hang-On-Back Filtration
The Classic 100-HOB is one of the most popular hang-on-back skimmers. It can easily handle aquariums up to 105 gallons. It is designed to be easy to install and equally easy to operate. The Classic 100-HOB features a pump that is mounted inside the aquarium.
Simply install the skimmer on the back of the aquarium, mount the pump, and adjust the intake strainer. Your skimmer is ready to go. The Reef Octopus Classic 100-HOB is made with high-quality acrylic and equipped with the new highly efficient Aquatrance pinwheel pump that makes an ideal mix of water and air for optimal waste removal.
105 gallon – Light Filtration Demand
75 gallon – Medium Filtration Demand
55 gallon – Heavy Filtration Demand
Powered by: Aquatrance 1000s Pinwheel Pump
Air Draw: 420 lph / 15 SCFH*
Water Draw: 350 lph / 92 GPH*
*Air and water results will vary depending on aquarium setup
CoralVue, Inc. and Reef Octopus hereby guarantee this product to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of:
• One (1) year warranty on body
• Two (2) years warranty on pump housing
• One (1) year warranty on pump impeller assembly (shaft, magnet & pinwheel/propeller)
Warranty is activated on the date of purchase.
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
• To the product only as long as it remains in the possession of the original purchaser.
• To the product that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
• To the product that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by other than CoralVue, Inc.
• That CoralVue be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
• That CoralVue, Inc. shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction within a reasonable period of time.
• Under no circumstances shall CoralVue and/or the Manufacturer be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the product defect.
To submit a warranty claim, please visit the CoralVue Support Portal.